Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Can I give you a hand Mommy?"

Landscaping is very enjoyable for Kevin and I, especially when we can have time to enjoy it! It has become a part of the daily outside routine at our house! I think that Tessa is going to be a green thumb like "Pops", I wish I was more of one myself, but I am learning! Ella is so pleased to watch Tess and I from the comforts of her stroller. We just move her around as we weed and water the flowers.
"I just loved-ded our flowers Mommy" Tess told me yesterday.
But the greatest quote of all was when I was planting some flowers, Tess had her gardening gloves on (boy, that is a success in itself getting those on her each time), and she says to me
"Mom, let me give you a hand with that!" "I would love your help Tess", "Yes, Mommy I will give you a hand, like it says in the book we read". Children, they don't miss a thing!
So, happy gardening to everyone, May the joys of all the flowers and gardens continue endlessly!

1 comment:

Chanelle said...

Hi, Kimberly!
I happened to find your blog through a friend that follows the blissfully happy housewife. I was shocked when I saw your pictures and the girls. So I have a link to your blog on my blog! :) Love to see pictures of your sweet girls and my girls like to see them also!

Chanelle