Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 Months...How can it be???

ZZZZ!
17 1/2 pounds.....28 1/2 inches....
Kevin's heart has been won over by his Girls! 6 Months, 1/2 a year, Many weeks, Countless Joys.....It is her half birthday but we WHOLE Love her!! Our "Ella Bella", "Ella Bear", Our Baby is 6 Months Old! Ohhh, How time goes fast. These little milestones seem to come so quickly. We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy and joyful little bundle...well, tall bundle of joy, she is off the charts so far! Kevin, Tess and I could not be more pleased with the endless joys that come our way each day with Ella! The noises of the house with a six month old and a three year old are so precious, I try to soak up every bit of it. I was holding both the girls the other day and I thought to myself. Kevin and I could not have even known what God's plan was for us with our family, we simply trust in it as we always do....We feel so blessed! Ella and Tess bring us joy and laughter, especially seeing them together! Six months we are thankful for every second of our entire journey as it continues!!

1 comment:

The Buening Family said...

Goodness! It doesn't seem possible. Just this morning, I was wondering how my babies are 5,3, and 1. We can't wait to see you and your big girls soon. Lots of love, Sus