Friday, February 20, 2009

"What to Wear???"

I picked these outfit out myself Mom & Dad!
Tess has always had a thing for shoes!
Tessa Loves Making a Fashion Statement
The one of the Many Joys of raising daughters is the excitment about clothing. Or in the case of our 2 1/2 year old... the question is what to wear or what not to wear?? She would go to the grocery without her outfit on if we would allow it!?! I think she finally got the message that clothes are a good thing, now she is on a mission to make sure she has on at least 3 outfits a day. She will just disappear and come back fashioning her latest choice of outfit! It is very humorous and just one of the many joys of raising "Our Girls"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would suggest either a pull up or knickers nothing else, I really enjoy pulling down little girls knickers or pull ups and looking at them naked