Saturday, February 14, 2009

Here it Goes....

Well, thanks to some convincing from my dearest friend Jamie, I am entering the "Blogging World"... I know it is a jungle out there. My main motivation, to keep my dear family and friends updated on the events of our lives and to share the joys of Our Journey! My husband Kevin and I have daily joys in our household with the two girls! I am anxious to see how the blogging world works and hopefully have some fun along the journey as well... We will see ..."Here it Goes..." I hope I have as much fun as Jamie!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kimberly, I so enjoyed your blog and I can almost feel the happiness and excitement in your writings. It kept me smiling the whole time I was reading it. Keep up the good work and put some enjoyment into our lives, living the journey with you, because you are very special to us, Heidi