Saturday, February 28, 2009

List Galore!

Maybe it is because I enjoy being organized, or maybe it is because I don't like to forget things??? But one thing is for sure, I enjoy lists! To do Lists, Shopping Lists, Idea Lists...You name it and I have probably have had a list for it! Now this has really hit home this week as we prepare for a two week vacation. As my dear friend Jamie and I have discussed list are a "good thing" in our minds, although we justify many things like this because we are simply so much alike! As I am preparing to pack for the four of us, I have found myself with list for just about everything I am planning to pack for the four of us. Is this completely my Type A personality or is it just plain ridiculous? Probably a bit of both. But, I enjoy it and one thing is for sure the four of us will be prepared for vacation and I just hope we don't forget much...As Kevin says (he is my balance in life) don't worry about it we can always run out to get it while we are there, so true!

3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

You know I giggled when I saw your list in your tablet the other day...only because I do the EXACT same thing. Seriously, it's down to a science - ESPECIALLY if I am preparing for a trip.

You should see the way I organize my grocery list...it's a bit OCD. Then again, if I know you as well as I think I do, you probably organize yours the same way! HA!

Anonymous said...

Yes - this could have been posted by Jamie. Are you two really sisters? Seriously.

Stacey said...

Hi Kim! I am a list girl too! I couldn't keep it together without them. Although sometimes I STILL forget things! ugh! Must be part of motherhood, maybe I am missing some brain cells now, not sure. :)

Have a great vacation!