Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Fever???

Oh Yes, I have a terrible case of spring fever! I am certain that I caught it from my amazing 6th grade students! Here are some of the symptoms, You might have a case of it as well?
  • Squinting:...When I see the bright sunshine! I can't get enough and luckily we have had a lot of it lately.
  • Impulses: to open the sunroof in the car, and you should see the smiles on the girls faces in the light wind, cute blowing hair....Good stuff!
  • Itching: I am really itching....to get out and plant my flowers....about a month to go!

A wonderful time of the year! The girls are noticing signs of spring as well! Tess mentioned the birds singing. Ella has a true twinkle in her eye as she looks out the window and around while we are outside, so much new to see and explore!

As far as the treatment for Spring Fever....Well, it is one sickness I would rather not cure!!

No comments: