Thursday, December 17, 2009

Saying Please...

Tess always brings the smiles....She is very good at saying please and thank you. Even at a younger age when it was "Peeze and Tank You" (seems like yesterday)...But literally yesterday she had a great come back:
Recent quotes:
"thank you for dinner Mommy it was so good", "Can I have some more please, Thank you", "Mommy can I please unbuckle my seat belt since we are home"....Etc.
Yesterday it went something like this:
Tess-"I want some milk"
Kevin-"What is the magic word?"
Tess- (Without skipping a beat) "Hokus Pokus!" -Big smirk (like someone else I know K_VI_)
Kevin and I had to giggle, then she started giggling and we were all laughing, then with a bigger smile, "Please Daddy"
I truly enjoy those fun simple, family giggle moments!

2 comments:

Angie Woodson said...

Isn't it fun to watch their little sense of humors develop? I love it! Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

beachy keen girl said...

Yep, she gets that from Kevin :) haha.

It's always a joy to hear our kids be polite, isn't it :)