Monday, December 14, 2009

One year ago...

I just rocked Ella to sleep...One year ago tonight we went to the hospital. How time goes so quick! Her eyes are as sweet and angelic as the moment we laid eyes on her, while sleeping, otherwise she is on the move! I have said it since the day Tess was born, it takes becoming a mother to understand the true meaning of a "Mother's Love", it is unexplainable, like nothing else and most of all a true blessing. Tomorrow, Ella will wake up a one year old and while she won't remember the day, her Daddy and I will! Tess is very excited for Ella's Birthday, she said to me today, "Ella is so adorable Mom!"...One once said it so well, This is the good stuff!

4 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Oh Ella Bear....I soooo remember the day you were born too!!! Such special memories! We love you!!

beachy keen girl said...

This year has FLOWN by! Happy Birthday Ella :)

The Buening Family said...

I hope you had a wonderful day with your sweet baby girl.

Angie Woodson said...

Happy Birthday Ella! How is it that you are already one? Time flies so quickly! Enjoy the celebration!