Sunday, September 27, 2009

Peaceful Sky

I fully, whole-heartedly, and faithfully believe that God has a plan that we are to trust in with no hesitations! Sometimes, the plan might be hard to understand and hard to comprehend at the time. Below is proof that he is with us ALL the time, even in the struggles.... This was the view from our driveway this morning. I needed to feel God's presence this morning, for a variety of reasons and recent challenges. He must have known, he showed himself in a Big and Beautiful Way!
Tessa told me that "the sky is so colorful Mommy!" she must have felt God with us as well! He always is!

2 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

gorgeous! god always seems to do things right at the perfect time (imagine that :))... He is so perfect. I'm thankful that I know that no matter what, He is always right by our side. Thinking of you kim!

Angie Woodson said...

How beautiful! Ruby always likes to point out "look at the pink sky, Mommy!" Hope all is well with you...do you need to kidnap me for some coffee sometime soon??