Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moments of thankfulness...

Each day I take time to just take a step back and "Take it all in". I heard in a song the other day (I don't remember the title, I wish I did) that "each day is a gift and not a given right"...So true, each moment is a gift.
Being parents carries with it many joys, one of the most joyful, is looking at our girls and just watching them be themselves. I make it a point to often take a step back and have a quiet moment of thought as I am watching them (by them I mean Kevin and Our Girls) In those moments I am,...thanking God for the joy of our family, praying for their health and happiness, and being thankful for the moment (I truly believe each moment is a gift)...
Some Pictures of what makes me smile with thankfulness...

4 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Too cute....looooove the one of Kevin and Tess!!

J

beachy keen girl said...

Ok, the picture of Ella sleeping in her high chair is too cute! love it.

We have a lot to be thankful for don't we :)

The Buening Family said...

Those are fantastic photos! I can't decide which is my favorite, Ella dozing off in her highchair or Tess snuggling with her Daddy.
Miss you,
Sus

Angie Woodson said...

LOVE the one of Tess and Kevin! What beautiful little girl!