Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 39th Kevin!

Here's to our Man! It is my hubby's birthday today, the last one of the "30 something" years! His day had to start off with the household Tradition of the Beatles "You Say its Your Birthday" song being played in the early morning...Yes, he started this tradition! He is handsome, loving, and so much fun to be around! He is the husband of my dreams and an amazing Daddy to our girls!
I still get excited when I hear the door open when he is home from work! I look forward to K&K time in the evenings! Each year brings new experiences, adventures and surprises! I am so thankful for his 39 years, the nine we have shared, and the journey ahead of us! Happy Birthday "Kevy"! I love growing old with you! Here's to MANY more years of joy!

2 comments:

Angie Woodson said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!! Sounds like next year will be the Big Party - enjoy your last year in your 30's:)

Anonymous said...

No way, my Kevin can't be 39!!! Happy belated Birthday to my friend of how many years - 23/24?! Wow!
What a special person he is and just gets cuter and cuter. Oops Kim, I love you too. LOL Give Kevin a hug from me to him.

Happy Birthday Kevin, my friend!!!
Cheri'