Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9 Months...

Our little Ella Bear is nine months, Oh My How can this be already! She is a true "Happy Baby"! She is snuggly, yet independent and loves to explore! Her current favorite things are: Food (anything we can give her, I wish those teeth would come in, this girl wants to "EAT!" ) Tessa, Tessa, Tessa...Anything Tess says or does brings a huge smile and giggle to Ella! Snorting....She gets so tickled at something and the snorts and crinkled nose get going, love it! Waving...Her little hand just opens and closes when we say bye-bye Trying to walk...This girl is on a mission...catch Tess and Zion...she is getting there, cruising more each day! Making expressions, so many of them look like Kevin's expressions...raised eye brows, corner of the eyes stare, and oh that smile....I can't get enough Holding her sister's hand Kisses, of course the big open mouth, I want to eat you kisses, Tess is not so sure of this yet, "She's trying to eat me Mommy" Bath time, Tess and Ella in there together, that is festive splashing fun.... The list is endless, and so it the love we have for this little peanut and her sister!
"Can I get some help here? I am trying to walk!"

" Hello World, what is going on out there??, My future is so BRIGHT!"
"Please, don't take my toy Tessa!" "I am liking this thing they call...food!"

2 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

Can't believe she is already up and trying to walk!!!! That seems super early. How fun watching her grow...it seems the second babies grow even quicker than the first. I'm sure you are savoring every moment :)

Angie Woodson said...

Look at those puppy dog eyes...wonder where she gets those? They look awfully familiar! Gotta love those open-mouthed kisses:0) She's so beautiful Kim - happy 9 months Ella! Your big number 1 is fast approaching!!