Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sarah Palin Fan!

"I can see Russia From Here, ...Well, Almost", this quote has not been said by Sarah Palin, but from Tessa as well. She loved!! the series "Sarah Palin's Alaska". She really noticed who she was first by seeing the book on my nightstand last spring. I am a fan, I really respect how "real" she is and I have some similar views on things. Tessa, at four, learned that there was a show about her she was really interested. Tess would beg to watch our tivo recordings of the show. The four of us would watch at The Palin family would experience the beauty of Alaska. Tessa was extra thrilled when she learned that she was in Alaska at the age of 4 months. She would sit (we all would) as enjoy the stories of their family and all of the intriguing things they could do there. One night while we were reading library books Tessa climbed up and sat on the top corner of the couch. I asked her what she was doing? She put her hand up to her forehead, squinted her eyes and said "I can see Russia from here, Well, Almost" and exact Sarah Palin quote.... she also will hum and sing the theme song. She says it is her favorite. There are dolls in our house named Piper, Sarah and Bristol..... Who knew???, I guess we will be going on another trip to Alaska someday.... and we also know who Tessa will be telling her parents to vote for someday! Here's to Alaska, good role models and strong women who stick to their values!

No comments: