Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make-Up Time

The girls are often getting into my make-up, they love it, and they are girls so it is only natural....so, I figured, we should just roll with it. WE all enjoyed make-up time. Kevin walked into the bathroom....smiled, shook his head and chuckled. I told him it is sign of things to come in the future. I can only imagine what make-up time will be like in 12 years or so.... I can clearly remember when I was first able to wear make-up. I had to wait longer than I thought I should have to wait at the time, but it was worth it. Mom and I had a special outing to a store called Lazaurus. Mom took me to the Clinque counter and they did some colors for me. I was able to get some "mild" makeup to wear. I remember treasuring it and making sure I took really good care of it, it was worth the wait. Someday, I will be taking the girls to do the same thing. But, hoping time marches slowly, I will continue to enjoy the girls giving themselves and Mommy "Make-overs" as Tessa calls them.

No comments: