Friday, July 23, 2010

Downtown with the Girls

When it comes to downtown areas of different cities, each one has its own character. I love to visit New York, Chicago, Las Vegas.... There is also many things I love about downtown Indianapolis. It probably comes down to one thing, it is the city I grew up near and I am comfortable there and I know my way around really well. Of course there are the other great things about it....the canal, the shopping, the Colts and well, the Spaghetti Factory.
My family likes to go there to eat, but not like I do. I am a pasta girl (no carb-free for me!) and they serve a pasta and cheese dish that is my favorite out to eat meal! So, while visiting family and friends...I went there Friday with friends and Saturday Mom and Dad took me and the girls! I was thrilled! Kevin wasn't a bit surprised that I indulged twice in two days!
The girls liked downtown as always. There little eyes are looking all over at the many differences from home in the country! Tessa enjoyed herself but you could tell she was truly people watching! It is always nice to get a taste of Urban life, but return to the stillness of the country. We are never afraid to venture out!

No comments: