Sunday, May 30, 2010

WEEE!

Tessa can't stop talking about her fun day we had yesterday. This morning she even wanted to make some calls to tell our family about the fun she had....
"I got to go to my friend Eva and Jaden's house, we played at the big water slide at their friend Brady's house. It was so tall and I went down it and I said "Weee!", then we were so lucky to swim in the pool all day! I had so much fun with My friends!"
We had a wonderful day enjoying the start of summertime. The girls (including me) ...loved the time with friends and time in the pool. The day was great,...but we did not use enough sunscreen, Tess especially got too much sun. I thought the SPF 40 would do it, I guess I need to kick it up a notch and use the 50 and apply it more often! This Momma felt bad about the extra kisses from the sun yesterday. I told Tess I was sorry, she said "Its alright Mommy, I am okay!", that was nice to hear but I still feel really bad....
We are thankful for the day and joys of togetherness! Hooray for Summer and that I have three more days of the school year then it is officially "SUMMER!"

No comments: