Friday, May 28, 2010

Kids + Water = FUN!

The midwest heat finally came, and like usually, it came quickly and intense! I can't complain, after a LONG week of rain, I was glad when the sun came, and so were the girls! Tessa loves to play in the water, I know most kids do, I still do! Ella had her first experience with this and she was NOT so SURE at first. Then, she discovered that she can chase Tessa around and giggle, then it was all over, she was crying when it was time to stop! The girls were giggling the more that Pops got them with the hose! There curls were adorable! The first of many fun times in the heat and water this summer!! WE can't wait for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a little bit of the barn in the background! That's where we'd get our toys out of to play in your back yard! I'm so glad to see the girls having as much fun back there as we did. :)