Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our refrigerator magnets

It is always interesting to see what other people have both INSIDE and OUTSIDE their refrigerator. Have you ever thought about what is says about a person or a household? I always enjoy looking at the photos, magnets, and art on refrigerators. Being the "anti-clutter" being that I am, for years our refrigerator had nothing at all on the outside of it. Then, we had the girls, and there are some photos and art "decorating" the outside. I still try to keep it pretty simple.
Recently, we have had a new "magnet-INSIDE" our refrigerator. As soon as I open the door, I hear pitter-patter! Even if she is in the other room, she sound of the door opening sends her little legs running to see what she can get her hands on. Ella, AKA, the Refrigerator Magnet, loves to try an sneak food out when I am getting things out to prepare a meal. When I pry, yes, pry her away, she throws herself on the floor in a protest. I even found myself sneaking the milk out the other day to avoid this. She loves to "Nack", she will come in and say "nack, nack", in request for a snack. The pantry is another one of her hang outs these days. She is a little eater, not picky at all, we are so thankful! I can't help but giggle at her joy and frustration in the kitchen!

No comments: