Sunday, May 23, 2010

Food in the Car!?!?

I have never been a fan of eating in the car. This is for two main reasons:

  1. I like to sit and enjoy my meal!
  2. I like a CLEAN car!

Well, I have always said that our girls won't eat in the car....Well, I was wrong. We were heading to my parents for Katie's tennis match and Alex's birthday & baseball game, (3 hour drive), I thought to save some time, we could have a light meal in the car....Well, it backfired....big time. The girls were EXCELLENT travelers, and they even ate neatly. But, it must not have agreed with Ella, she "spit-up" as Tessa calls it. So, we had to stop anyway, and change clothes, clean up the car seat....etc. etc....Yet, she never shed a tear, tough girly! Poor thing, I felt so bad for her....Needless to say...Now I have a #3. The #3 reason not to eat in the car is.....

3. It might not sit well in the tummy......

So here's to traveling and GETTING out of the car to eat!!!

No comments: