Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Our Man!

You bring us joy!  You take care of us all, and what a fabulous man you are!  Happy Birthday Kevin, to the man we love.....My handsome husband and An amazing Daddy to our girls!

Kevin is the most giving and humble man I know.  I feel blessed everyday by the simple joys of the life that we share.  Kevin, You are fun and funny....and it is a joy being married to such an amazing individual! I love growing with you and having the comfort that we are
(as our vows say...)
 journeying through life together....
Happy ?? Birthday...
Like a bottle of good wine, aging so well! XOXO

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

At 25 I think you should own a Mini Van and deer whistles. :)