Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Buggies Galore

The girls were fascinated by the view looking out from our house today across the field.  They were even more intrigued by where all the horses were at that went with the buggies!  Both of them certainly join me in a love of animals! They have already requested, kittens, horses, pigs, and cows. 

I reminded them that we do have a dog, and she keep us busy!  They insisted that they would certainly be helpers?? I can't help but wonder if they would be so eager to rise and shine extra early in the cold of winter to do barn chores. Actually, I think Ella would if it could mean having a barn full of animals.  Tessa on the other hand, hmmm, she might find other things more enjoyable.  Only time (and Daddy) will tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you rent a horse for the summer months. I bet the girls would be good helpers, they always seem to be!