Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ready to Go!

It is a Tuesday morning joy to go to summer library time! We have been sleeping in....which has been fabulous in itself!  The girls come in our room when Kevin heads to work and they snuggle right back down, special moments that I certainly savor!

When I reminded Tessa that is was summer library day, she popped up and disappeared like a superhero.  "Mom I am going to go an pick out my day clothes, I will be right out of my room, no peeking!".... Ella and I proceeded to the kitchen to make breakfast and few minutes later "Super Fashion Tessa" flew in for breakfast.

She picked her outfit, shoes, did her hair and accessorized!  Our Tessa has been this way since I can remember!  All the while Ella watched in wonder..... Wondering why she would opt for getting ready for the day when Jammies are so comfortable and so much fun! 

Library time went great, and even better was our visit with friends!  Cheri' brought the boys over for lunch and playtime.....Days of summer!....so thankful! 




No comments: