Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On the Road!





Our week of camping was enjoyable!  We headed to Wyoming for a work/enjoyment trip and it was very relaxing and best of all we had many moments of family time! Sherri, Tony, The Girls, and I traveled in the motorhome and pulled the car.  Kevin drove the truck and trailer.  We arrived safely and had some fun going down the road as well.  Tessa made some of her artistic creations, Ella was up for a variety of things, including riding up front with Mom. Tony helped keep the girls occupied as well! I always find the look of the country we live in so intriguing. It amazes me each time we take a trip like this how different the states and landscapes can be as we move miles down the road.....

1 comment:

beachy keen girl said...

Glad you had a wonderful time! P.S. I don't know if I've told you but I'm digging the hair (bangs and color) you little hottie you :)