Friday, June 10, 2011

Coca-Cola ....Open Happiness

I had the awesome opportunity to take some students to Atlanta on an amazing field trip. Erin and I took 25 students and 4 parents to Atlanta for 4 days to follow up from our project based learning from this school year. Tony joined us for the trip which was a bonus! We studied the Coca-Cola company in many areas of the curriculum and this was a learning follow up. It exceeded our expectations! It was a joy to see the World of Coca-Cola, Aquarium, Stone Mountain, City Tour, Zoo, Medieval Times, Olympic Park,a high ropes course, 4-D movies ....the students were wonderful the entire time. I certainly missed Kevin & The Girls, and I loved the sound of Tessa and Ella running down the hall to greet me when I returned. I will also enjoy the comfort of our bed tonight, sleeping on the charted bus last night was not the most comfortable experience! I am thankful for the joys, safety and memories of the trip. It is a daily joy to teach with Erin and to take students to meaningful learning experiences. A trip I will not forget, we have 335 photos to look at to remember the times we shared. I am extremely thankful that it went so well and that it was so "happy"!

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

So glad you had fun!!! Also, looove the pics from the family walk!!

Jamie