Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Every Stage!"

Who? Said that the 2 Years are terrible? I never did!, and I never will..... life is good when you've got joy like this running around the house. The girls are so much fun! I have come to the conclusion, with both girls, that although each stage of our little ones is different, I find so much that I love about all the stages...even with the challenges that some of the stages have, at the end of the day...."IT IS ALL GOOD!", I love being a mother and learning along the way. A dear person once told me, "There is no way to be a perfect Mom, but there are a million ways to be a really good one"...so true...(Thank you Bobbie). I love every stage of the girls and I don't want to miss a bit of it!

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

That Bobbie is FULL of good little tidbits of knowledge! :)

Hugs to you!
J