Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Precious Moments....

We have two VERY cuddly girls. I always hoped that our children would have that in them, but I was realistic enough to know that many children aren't that way. We are so thankful they both are! I was reading them stories last night and the were each by my sides snuggling in, holding hands, and relaxing. I said a prayer of thanks for our beautiful healthy daughters and the joys they bring us. We are so thankful for them...EVERYDAY.... and the unique individuals that they are! It is such a blessing to watch them grow, learn and develop everyday! They are fun little ones and I never lose sight of the daily joys that they bring! As Tess says, holding her hands as far apart as she can reach "I love our family this much, Mommy!"....Caring, loving words!!

No comments: