Friday, October 28, 2011

We Love Bugs!

Fall is such a special and enjoyable time of the year.  There is so much of God's Awesomeness....all around!  The fields, trees, evening sky..... We also appreciate the joys our small town has to offer.
Our Little Buggies....had a fabulous time at the Town Harvest Celebration while gathered around the tremendous pumpkin tree in the town square. 







Tessa helped me to make Ella's bee body. She wore a costume Dad had made for me several years ago, and it held up for the night! The girls were buzzing around the house before we left, they made up a song "I am a ladybug, a ladybug.... I am a honeybee, a honeybee...and I am so busy!"  Ella told me "I am a bee Mommy so I get to eat flowers!" They were so excited!  We enjoyed some trick or treating and our little buggies were able to walk around with some of their handsome "M&M" friends. It was great to visit with our friends Brooke and Bart and the little kiddos.  While the weather was a bit chilly, we enjoyed the evening to the fullest.  Happy Harvest!

No comments: