Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recent Conversations

It is a daily joy to spend time being with girls. Play time is fun, we love reading books, and I also love the times we can just chat. Here are some recent conversation with the girls that I don't ever what to forget. I know that as time marches on the conversations will always be changing, I want to appreciate the here and now, pray for guidance for future conversations, and as always, enjoy every moment of the journey!
As Tessa gets older, we are doing this more and more on a different level. She has a wonderful sense of humor, and such a fun personality. While we were reading a Highlights magazine, and discussing the brain play section and here were some of her Innocent and "down to earth conversations"....
Tessa said....
Of all the things you own what is most important to you? "God, and Jesus", with no hesitation and complete confidence in her voice.
Name three things that would fit in your shoe? "my foot (giggles), my sock and ....a mouse?"
Why do people enjoy planting a garden? "Because of all the healthy food you can have from a garden"
What does it mean to say that a food is spicy? "Well, it means that it is hot and that Daddy would like it a lot!"
Did I mention that her tone, maturity and thoughts are changing ....part of it all, is our baby, our peanut, my "kickapooh" really going to be 5 next week, a whole hand.... ! How can it be?
Then, there is Ella.....
She is all about the effect and getting a reaction out of you, she loves her sister and also loves to torment her!
She will call you a "silly crocodile", tell you "You are a chocolate milk" (where did this come from?) and yet there are times you feel like you are talking to a 4 year old in a 2 year olds body.
"Daddy get home before bed?"
"I want to match Tetta, eben hers socks"
"Me set the table, me can do it all adone"
"Mommy, Tessa not sharing, it makes me sad"
"get my piggy toes, again!"
"Tank You", "well come"
Prayers "God is Good, tank you for ....my friends, Tetta, my Gamma, my Jesus, the trees...."
~Enjoying and trying to memorize the moments!~

No comments: