Sunday, May 1, 2011

"The Big Show"

"Mommy, I am nervous, I think I will be okay when I see my friends" at the start of the day....
Later that day...."It was Fun being on stage, did Daddy and Grandma see me, I was smiling"
It was an exciting day, Tessa had her first "Princess Ballet and Tap" recital. Here are some highlights,... Being so proud of our little princess ballerina, she was so excited!
Seeing her smile!
Having her "thank you, on stage to be...."I am thankful for my Daddy and Mommy!"
The Christian based music, prayers and tributes during the recital
Tiaras and ballet shoes.....Seeing Tessa have fun!
Seeing Ella be excited to see Tess, and too tired to watch it all!
Watching Tessa with her dancing friends, she can be shy around her peers....too cute!
Flowers for our Ballerina!
Seeing Tessa change in 2.5 minutes from her dancing outfit to rubber boots to go play outside! Ballet shoes to rubber boots....Our Country Girl!

It was the first of many moments of watching the girls. So proud of the moment and the moments yet to come!

No comments: