Friday, October 29, 2010

Meow!!

I have FINALLY found a type of cat that I am NOT allegic to........
Thanks to Daddy's idea, the girls went of their first treat-or-treat adventure. I am all about fall, just not the scary halloween spirit. I am embracing the "cutie" halloween spirit! It was a bit chilly but the girls had a wonderful time! They were so proud of their little buckets of treats! Tessa was so helpful, holding her sisters hand. They wanted us to be right by them when they went to the doors. Ella makes the best "Meow" sound I have ever heard! Way to go on this one Daddy, you know how to have fun with our girls!! Thank you Grandma Sherry for the ears and tails....your little cats are thankful!!

2 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

Soooo cute! I hope they had a blast. I'm glad we ran into you guys...I was hoping we would! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little kittens I have ever seen. I might be able to have a new little kitten if I could find some like yours.

(Are they good at catching mice?)

Luv - Mimi