Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fond of Fall.....We are glad it is here!

"I want to be a cowgirl when I grow up, and have a lot of horses and pigs in our new barn!"
The girls are very excited about the barn project, we all are. It is a wonderful thing to be doing as we begin Fall! It is such a beautiful time of the year....I am not sure what my favorite part is??? The leaves, the smell of fall, the pumpkins, farmers in the fields.... Playing outside with the girls with sweatshirts on.... WE are certainly Fond of Fall!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to sure of little E's cowboy hat, but that outfit on big T is awesome. she is adorable in it. she is going to make a great cowgirl with all her animals.

love you guys. mimi

The Buening Family said...

Is that THE pink cowgirl hat? Love it! I thought of you this morning as Erica put on her fake Uggs today. Can't wait to see you again. Love, Sus