Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dinner disaster....

I usually do a good job cooking. I am not tooting my own horn (I guess I kinda am....sorry). But, I love to cook. I like to try new recipes, visit my favorites, and most of all we enjoy a home cooked meal above any other kind of meal. Seating down together, as a family is important to both Kevin and I. It is one of my favorites times of the day!... (regardless of how messy the table gets at times will little ones:) Well, tonight, my meal....Well, ....NOT SO GOOD! I thought it was going well when I first started making it. Then it went down hill! It was one of those where you think to yourself "It might get better as it progressively cooks....wrong! It was sausage and noodles.... there really was nothing tasty about it. Kevin and I both laughed when our eyes met across the table, we knew what the other was thinking. He is so sweet not to complain....So I went to get the cereal. The girls and I had fruit and cereal after some tries at it. Kevin endured...I love my hubby! Needless to say, we don't have any left overs. We laughed that the garbage disposal wasn't even pleased! At least we can laugh,....I love our family! As for the dinner, not a repeater....You win some, and you lose some....then you move on to a new recipe!!

No comments: