Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Library

It has become one of the summer joys that we look forward to.... "Library Time" the girls get to join the boys and the enjoy a story time...craft time... and then checking out some books.  Ella calls it "Liebary" time.  We started going when Tessa and Bryce were 3 and here we are 3 summers later.  I have taken a picture each year....how they have grown!  I never want to forget the look on their little faces as they walk to class....so simple, sweet, and still so little in my mind.  Then the highlight of their time....stamps and prizes for the book lists they have filled out. 

Then, Cheri' and I get to visit....always a time I look forward to, she is a dear friend and I look up to her in so many ways. I am thankful for the blessing of sweet friends for the girls and special friends for this Momma!

1 comment:

beachy keen girl said...

cute pictures! they sure do love their library time...and so glad they can spend it together :)