Saturday, January 28, 2012

Taking it Easy!

 We enjoy simple evening at home with the girls!  They keep our household active most of the time.  They are growing so quickly....
Big news this week.....
Ella is 100% potty trained! Yeah....but sign she is growing up....now the Binky Fairy is next on the "Big Girl Check List"
Tessa has now decided to be a "Dentist" as she is in the chair at the dentist, he is checking her teeth...
"What are those things on the tray?"  "Well, those are my instruments to check your teeth", "Instruments like a guitar, or are they similar to that" "A bit different from a guitar." "My Dad plays guitar." Pause.... Tessa: "You know I am thinking about being a dentist too some day".....she is growing up! 

Ella Quote of the week:  first thing in the morning she is crying in bed, so I go check on her...."Momma, I need you to lay with me, I just poked my eyeball I wonder why I did that?.... Ah, the words they come up with!  
Parenting.....so much fun, so interesting, so humorous....SUCH A BLESSING! 



No comments: