Sunday, November 20, 2011

SURPRISE!

 "Celebrate" -Ella  This was her comment when Daddy told us the news of our surprise!  He wrapped up a box full of t-shirts, magazines, a stuffed Mickey, and love.....He planned a getaway to Orlando, Florida for his girls.  He gave me just under 24 hours notice before we had to depart the house to drive to Indianapolis for our flights!  His girls were so excited, I love how much fun he is, SUCH A SPECIAL SURPRISE!  I was the most excited of all!  I am not quite sure how he kept it such a good secret, but he did!  Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Anniversary, Happy Days! I had been working on all the details of Thanksgiving meal plans etc. and he had to tell our parents so they knew that it was not going to be at our house this year!  I am so thankful that I have been getting all the decorations for Christmas up this past week!  Thank You Kevin! 







No comments: