Monday, December 27, 2010

The Tooth Fairy has arrived!

We had a MAJOR Milestone our house....Tessa lost her first tooth! We knew it was wiggly. We were at our friends Fred and Cheri's for Christmas coffee time and she said "I got my tooth out" just like that! Her brown eyes were just sparkling, adding even more excitement to Christmas day! Tessa used my tooth fairy pillow. When she woke up she could hardly stand it, she was sooo excited! The highlight was not the money, but the glitter that was left on the pillow, she is such a big girl!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Ohhhhh MY WORD!!!!! I was floored when I read this!! I can't believe she already lost a tooth...I didn't know it was THAT wiggly!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO MISS TESS!!!!

J

The Buening Family said...

NO WAY! That is a huge milestone. What a big girl!

Hugs to Tess.